SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Thursday 28 October 2010

ALoNg caMe a soLdieR

It was 5am and i'd just cosied up for a second round of sleep.Shortly after i shut my eyes,i heard a heavy knock on the main door.It was quite unusual considering everyone expected to knock was fast asleep in the room next door.I paused and wondered who it could be.Then the knocking resumed,my friend got up and answered the door.It was my brother (Agent Ace Airman as i call him) the one who had joined the air force (Aerospace Academy as i call it) three months ago.He was back with luggage,atleast he earned a window out after passing his test.It felt so good to see him in this environment once again.For a moment the house felt like a home.We caught up on old times and shared jocular conversations.I even missed my daily jog listening to his funny stories and experiences.Then i hit the shower to prepare for yet again another busy day at work.Soon i caught up with him for breakfast at mummy's place.We went through a few pictures and updated ourselves on what's been going on in our lives.Shortly after that i grabbed my stuff and left for the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment