SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 6 March 2011

AwaRds oR a woRd?

On Saturday i took my younger brother to an awards show which was hosted by their school annually.On our way out we stopped to pick up his friend who didnt live far away from our home.When we got there it didnt look one bit like a venue for a show at all.It was a huge building alright but it looked dilapidated from the front.The gate looked permanently open and the road inside was bumpy.There were kids moving in groups and others were gisting in smaller cliques.When we drove past the drive in there was a better looking building,apparently the hall where the show was going to take place.I pulled over dropped him and drove away looking around the place for more strange sites.In two hours he gave me a ring and said that the show was over.I had just said my prayers so i got up and went straight to pick him up as it was already dark.As soon as i got there,a swarm of people was coming out of the gate.I drove in slowly and my headlights flashed him wearing a medal hanging around his neck.It was an award for the most handsome boy in JS3.He was voted and so he won it.He was acting coy and all but i held it and read it out loud.I just laughed hard cos it was so surprising.I wasnt quite used to such honors during my early secondary school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment