SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 6 March 2011

SuNdaY scouTiNg foR souP

My mum woke up craving a spicy soup meal from an exotic restaurant.She complained that the food she's been having through out the week wasnt appetizing at all and she needed to get out and grab something fast.Our first stop was everyone's choice restaurant but unfortunately their Sunday buffet had just ended and the staff had gone for a 3-hour break.We left and stopped at the next spot but it was full and we didnt even have the patience to wait so we left for the third place.It looked available as we walked in,booked a table,placed orders and paced around before lunch was served.I quickly went upstairs to check for some assorted biscuits but they were all out of them.The minute i came downstairs,i found everyone heading to the door.I couldnt help asking what the matter was.What a bummer,they were out of food too.What is this town turning into?And so our last resort was to pullover at a shawarma joint.There we were,all six of us enjoying our snack.However mum wasnt a fan so we stopped for some steak and a beverage.Then to wrap the day up,we went to see my sister's friend who'd been ill for a while.She was so glad to see us.Final destination was home sweet home.What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment