SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Tuesday 22 March 2011

CuRious caSe oF tHe cLuMsY cLoseT


As far back as i can remember,my closet has always been a tidy zone.Every compartment was clean with its contents neatly folded and arranged accordingly.But the busy days took over for sometime and before i knew it,everything changed.It all boils down to the time i was moving to the other section after my brother's wedding.Packing was abrupt then,and there was no time to sort out anything.So i put an entire motley of things even i couldnt imagine going in together and locked it up for movement.Since then my laundry piled up but i ignored them.Finished cans of anti-perspirants found spaces to fill,cables,cell phones and a digital camera arent excluded from the stash.Snacks like my potatoe chips,biscuits,etc were a part of it and my sneakers took over the bottom compartment.Everyday i'd open the closet,stare,shut and open up again thinking everything would change but who was i kidding?It only got worse.Soon other people began to dump their stuff inside my closet.Sometimes i'd take a look inside and find someone else's unique pair of denims or a strange shirt that did not belong to me.This really had me thinking whether my closet had become a dumpster or perhaps people did it on purpose just to make me clean it up.Either way,i took it upon myself to find the right weekend for cleaning up during sanitation but it never came through.The weekend would come and i'd wake up feeling so lethargic,or do something else like sweeping and dusting until the fatigue hits me.I thought fixing it bit by bit would be an easier thing to do but even that is still pending as i post this.However i intend to do it this weekend and i just hope i dont have to post a blog like this again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment