SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 21 November 2010

Eid fLicK

This Sallah celebration was unlike any other i could ever remember;it was slow,dull,sunny and bleak to say the least.I couldnt sleep after the morning prayers and i had no appetite for the first time.I barely had visitors as everyone i called was out there somewhere sharing a similar story.I guess growing up has something to do with this.The ironic thing was that i had my pockets full but nowhere to go and spend the money.I stayed indoors all through with my denims and a tee shirt which i only changed whenever it was time to say my prayers at the mosque.
One thing i actually liked this Sallah was that for the first time in my life i slaughtered a ram all by myself.Atleast the experience is noteworthy and something i surely will never forget.Even the meat didnt taste the usual delicious way it always had.Before i knew it,the long day was spent under a mango tree gisting with the family while watching the butchers do their thing.I left the place at a few minutes to six,performed my ablution and went to the mosque.Next,i went into the house to see mum,have dinner and say goodnight.I was exhausted from doing nothing but sitting and talking.I went off to bed early,had a short chat session and dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow.Some Sallah i had this November.

No comments:

Post a Comment