SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 21 November 2010

GiviNg uP tHe gHosT

At some minutes after seven in the morning i was about heading out of the house to the office when my brother stopped me and said that he'd just received a text message telling him the girl he had an accident with some days back had passed away.The previous day,it'd been reported that she'd been losing a lot of blood and needed to be hospitalized at that instant.We all thought that by morning she'd be okay until this shocking news changed everything.An early wake up call and a total "shocker".I felt it deep within myself and paused for a second before i asked him to inform mum who was busy in the kitchen.
At work,i was feeling so cold and down.Everybody couldnt help but notice my unusual mood.I took permission from my boss and closed early enough to go and condole the late girl's family.Its so sad the way we feel for people we never even got to know before they left us. R.I.P ZaRaH,i never knew you,but may your soul rest in peace.amin

1 comment:

  1. Zahra bamalli ryt, heard about her accident. May her soul r.i.p.

    ReplyDelete