SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 21 November 2010

THe foRecasT was a caR cRasH (BoNNie aNd CLYDe aNd tHe aFTeRmaTh)

It was past 4pm and i was catching forty winks in my room after a hectic day at work.My younger brother had made initial plans with my sister to borrow her car by 5pm,which i was unaware of.By 5pm,i was fast asleep and my brother had spruced up,grabbed the keys and driven off.
I woke up at almost 7pm and was sitting in the living room tweeting on the sofa.Suddenly a friend of mine walked in and dropped the bombshell;my brother had called in a few minutes earlier,freaking out over the phone that he'd had a terrible accident.I dropped the phone and rushed to mum's room.They'd already heard the news and were terrified.Mum had called the driver and reported the emergency.The minute he arrived we hurried to the scene.
The car was there,a pristine Honda civic turned into a total wreck.I didnt recognize it the first time;it looked like a vehicle from the junkyard.The airbags had popped out,glasses were broken to shards and the entire body was dented.I almost thought i was watching a Transformers movie again.Then i snapped back to reality,the police were everywhere.Tauts all around the atmosphere.We dropped and approached the scene.There was no barricade,but we were stopped from coming any closer.My brother was not there,that's the first thing i noticed.I gave him a call and asked him where he was,that's when he mentioned a "she" involved in the accident."her leg's broken or something like that" he said in a shaky voice."she's been complaining about her leg" he added.I asked him to quit panicking and show up immediately.We waited and faced some interrogation before he made it to the accident scene.He was totally not himself,he was a tad delirious and so nervous.I asked him to relax at the roadside while we handled the case.
In the end,we managed to get a few things out of the damaged car and put them in the trunk of our car.However i couldnt find my sister's bunch of keys which she claims to have left on the dashboard.They somehow disappeared when the car crashed.Instead,i found a squished tray of chocolate fudge underneath the driver's seat;a sign of a romantic tryst.A few minutes later,we were done with packing and the session was over.The rest of the case was left to the police.Next we went straight to the hospital to bandage my brother's bleeding and scan his body for any internal injuries.Shortly after that,we were at home.The patient had some food and swallowed his painkillers after which we all called it a night.

1 comment: