SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 14 November 2010

Me,mYseLF aNd tHe mYsTeRious Mr masK (PaRT 1)

Last four halloweens,i was at the haunted house in a certain school to give kids the biggest scare of their lives.I wore a green vampire mask with long jetblack hair.It was awfully scary,cos even i was freaked out when i first set my peepers on it.But on that day,there was another mask,a skeletal glow-in-the-dark hooded mask which was akin to the grim reaper.But i couldnt play two people at the same time so i picked dracula for the night and decided to save the other mask until next halloween.
Today,three halloweens have passed and i havent been volunteering to participate in any scary occasion or costume party so the mask was just as good as any other old shirt which had been hanging in my closet for years.I only know its there cos i come across it when am cleaning out or looking for something in the closet.So when KAD Academy mentioned the day of a thousand scares coming up and asked for volunteers,i didnt hesitate to lend a helping hand.I just thought my time to play grim reaper had arrived.I was so sure that the mask was in my closet and didnt bother looking for it until a night to the occasion.I even purchased a black cowl,gloves and socks to go with the mask.Then later i'd only have to find a scythe.But to my greatest astonishment,i turned the room upside down looking even in the most awkward places but couldnt find the mask.I asked everyone who knew about it but nobody had seen it.I checked the other side of the house where my old stuff was but there was no sign of the mask in the cartons and bags.Finally i gave up cos it was no use.I'd already opened my big mouth and told everyone that i'd be coming as the grim reaper and they thought it was a cool concept.Now i was clueless and didnt know what to do.So much for all the scary stuff i'd planned on doing.
I pondered over the situation but couldnt figure out how a mask would disappear just before its day of awakening.I thought of the craziest ideas like the grim reaper coming for his head but it still didnt make any sense.Then again i remember it didnt actually belong to me.Somebody exchanged it with my mask some time ago and since then i've always known there was something creepy about that mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment