SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Saturday 6 August 2011

THe doMiNo eFFecT


Lately,the rate at which people have been tying the knot has become more commonplace than saying “hello” when you pick up the telephone.Every week,a couple of weddings clash with one another and it becomes so hard to decide which one you actually want to attend considering all the people involved are quite close to you.You wouldn’t want to disappoint a friend,cousin or uncle by not putting in an appearance and suddenly laying down flimsy excuses like “am sorry,it was on the same day with my inlaw’s” the marathon runs both weekdays and weekends without any intermissions.It’s so crazy the way people are desperate to hook up and start a family and am not an exception.The pressure is bringing on the search with full force and it’s starting to drive me nuts!

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me you joining the rush too.. O my.. But seriously man. i think its going into overdrive. i recently had two people i know getting married on the same day.. After hours of contemplating who's wedding to attend. I decided to stay home and watch some football.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me you joining the rush too.. O my.. But seriously man. i think its going into overdrive. i recently had two people i know getting married on the same day.. After hours of contemplating whose wedding to attend. I decided to stay home and watch some football.. :)

    ReplyDelete