SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Saturday 6 August 2011

TiNY ToddLeR oN tHe fLOoR


My little niece has found a good reason to move about and cause damage around the house.She was a handful when crawling became an ability,but this time it’s double trouble on the move.She runs around and litters the floor,pulls out stuff from the drawers at the dresser,and reaches for objects placed on top of small cupboards.Every minute,a different thing is being tampered with,not to mention the fun she derives from feeding herself with a fork,and we all know how far that’s gonna go.Ever since this tiny tot mastered the art of uplifting herself,fidgeting became a routine we couldn’t miss seeing everytime she came over.But we always keep the door leading to the staircase shut just incase she gets a little more creative and attempts to jump from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment