SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Saturday 6 August 2011

RaMadaN MuBaRaQ


Another year has come and the visitor has returned.This time the weather’s great and the time is right.Thus,let’s utilize this period to worship without limit.It is a moment to rip all benefits and take advantage of what’s in store for us for it’ll only last a couple of weeks and then it’ll be gone again.The prayers shall be strengthened and the vigils will hold.Ask for your desired needs and lay down all your goals.The devil has been caged and therefore the wise ones amongst us will abstain from any form of sin and evil and open up to the endless blessings that Ramadan brings.I intend to do what i do every year,and far more than i’ve ever done to push my position a notch higher than it was last year.I wish every muslim a pleasant one,and hope that we will make the best use of this holy month as it slowly passes by.Pray,recite the holy book,give alms to the poor,do good and repent for this is the best time for it.May we have the grace to experience the ultimate night of power insha Allah.Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment