SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Tuesday 26 April 2011

THe faiR tHaT disapPeaRed (RETRO)


Last month was the annual trade fair here in Kaduna state where people from different parts of the country came together to sell and advertise their goods.Cheaper costs and bonuses were often a big part of this fair so a lot of people are always sure to put in an appearance once or twice before it runs out.But the truth is,i don’t remember the last time I set foot in the trade fair ground,as I used to love visiting it as a child even for the sights and sounds of it.Then,I’d make sure I brought home some simple souvenirs to serve as keepsakes.But over the years growing up has changed a lot of things.I lost interest in stuff like that and didn’t really give much thought to it when asked to give them a shot.Usually,we’re not big fans of trade fairs in my house,and just as I vividly remember,it was still the same thing;a bunch of barkers and distributors yelling out to advertise and call you up for things you didn’t really need.To worsen matters,the weather was harsh and scorching hot.So to me that was reason enough not to even attempt going there.The week slowly went by as the final day approached while I remained in oblivion.Not until I heard a cousin of mine planning on going there to just have a look at a few things because the fair was ending the following day.That’s how this year’s trade fair just flashed in front of my eyes and before I could even blink,it was gone….away for good,atleast until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment