SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Tuesday 26 April 2011

TeaRs fRoM tHe sKY


There was a slight problem with power last night,so i had to be up late chatting on the phone until it was time for my weary eyes to call it a night.I guess i dozed off at about 1am and as i was sleeping i kept hearing a continuous knocking sound from the top;it was finally raining on my roof and the weather became perfect for a sweet slumber in the dark.The entire week had been very hot and uncomfortable with very long nights of lying awake and staring at nothing but the darkness.Sometimes i even took a shower before retiring to bed just to beat the heat.But yesterday i could say that i enjoyed every bit from the moment i closed my eyes to the very minute i opened them this morning.The whole environment was cool and the sweet smell of the rainy season had finally returned again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment