SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 30 May 2010

THe bOoK oF oPTicaL iLLusioNs

Dad pulled in to pick me up at my cousin's place on Saturday.As soon as i dumped my luggage in the trunk and stepped into the truck,he smiled and handed me a strange square-shaped book.He didnt say anything after that,as we drove out of town to my uncle's place.It was an art book,a rare kind that one seldom comes across.And even if we do,we try not to walk out of the store without it.It had a weird cover depicting a cat's face and a tiny mouse inside the face in a genius concept even an artist would "whoa" to.I opened the first page and there written with a felt tip red pen,was my full name and the date.Dad had already signed it as he always did when he bought me comics and MAD magazines.As i flipped the pages,i fell deeper and deeper into an imaginary world outside reality.So many abstract figures,symbols,illusions and other stuff you find only in your mind.Most of them were scary and seemed like they had hidden meanings.Sort of like the Da Vinci code cos most renowned artists from all around the world were featured in this book.I happened to figure out almost the entire pictures i came across.Some of them were actually moving or changing in depth.The puzzles were quite baffling as well as the symbolic diagrams.As i read on,dad asked me if i liked the book.I just nodded my head and said "yes,very much" cos i was spellbound at that moment.This book was awesome and challenging.One i could use to brag about for a long time too as it was a collector's item.We took a left bend after the bridge to my uncle's neighborhood.And that's when i actually snapped back to reality.I didnt even realize how far out of town we'd gotten cos i was entirely in another world buried in this book.A world of the creative,unique and extraordinary...

No comments:

Post a Comment