SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Sunday 30 May 2010

BReaKiNg tHe baRRieR

Since my friends left for school last year,i could say that i havent really been in touch with them.And if memory serves me right,i may only have contacted a few of them once.This isnt as a result of not caring a straw as most people would think.The "out of sight,out of mind card" may come into this picture and blot the landscape,but it isnt so.Most people who leave find it hard to communicate instantly as they need to arrive,settle and acclimatize before thinking about finding a tiny card to insert into a phone and contacting you.Well,i have been meaning to give them a ring atleast to find out how life's treating them there cos we never know.So a few days ago,i promised myself that i'd give some of them surprise calls.The Egyptian's phone was switched off,the Malaysian had already returned home.But i managed to reach the two English men and did some catching up.It was nice talking to them after umpteen months,atleast somebody made the first move to break that hard wall standing in between the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment