SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Thursday 27 May 2010

oNe sTep cLoseR,two sTeps bacK

Rumor had it that the then governor of Kaduna state had been appointed as the new vice president.Though he hadnt resumed office and wasnt sworn in yet.The mere speculations on everybody's lips had the entire crowd stirring stories about the past life i shared with this man's daughter two years ago.I dated his daughter when he was in office,but unfortunately called it quits the following year.We hadnt and still havent been in touch since then.A large opaque barrier has built its wall between us and i really dont see it becoming any clearer soon."good riddance" was the final card she played in the game,so i actually had no regrets cos her mind had already been made up.The silence from the crowd prevailed until her father was announced vice president on TV and radio last week.That's when the endless calls,congratulatory messages and tweets emerged out of the blue.I didnt even know what to do or say,but wish them well on their appointment.The teasing still continues with me being a sell out in the picture;a wet blanket who's stopping his people from being connected with the second person in command in the country.I know i didnt mess up,fate had it all figured out.If only these people who have made me an effigy could see through my eyes,they'd know that a good thing happened for all the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment