SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Thursday 20 May 2010

Road TRipPiNg

Daddy was leaving for Kd today and coincidentally i had already packed and was set to skip town.Mum called me and told me to wait up and come over with him later in the day so i did.After 5pm,his driver picked me up at the office and took me home to get my luggage.Then we went straight to daddy's place without wasting any more time.I put my bag with his suitcases in the truck,and we were good to go.Daddy asked me for my favorite genre of music.I told him i was a sucker for rock,and he tuned in to a station which played my sort of jams.He was amazed by my choice and even promised to get me the famous Led Zeppelin album on vinyl which he owned during his prime times.We talked shop and caught up a lot.Seemed like my dad was trying to get to know me better by throwing random favorites and awaiting answers.I told him about my job and how exciting i was about it.He encouraged me and gave me pointers to ponder on and innovative new ways to win my crowd.He also told me about his current projects,status,and future plans for the family.It was the most interesting conversation i've had with him this year.And considering the number of times we see eachother,i treasured it so much and utilized it to the fullest.Seldom do dads have time for their boys these days,but on this special day,we fastened our seatbelts,just the two of us and rode hobby horses driving past distant skylines and nearby turnstiles.When it started getting dark,dad turned on the radio and we listened to an islamic program until we pulled inside the house.Fun fun fun trip.I totally loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment