SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Friday 28 May 2010

HoMe aLoNe aNd loviNg tHe zoNe.....uNTiL.......

The entire house left for Jalingo to attend my cousin's wedding taking place tomorrow morning.Its quite unfortunate that i couldnt be there,for some cryptic reason still unknown to me.My brother was supposed to meet me here from his trip to proceed to Kaduna together.But little did i know that his plans had changed.He took a U-turn and hit the long road home without me.So here i am all alone in this majestic home.Indoor bound,except the 15 minute walk i took to perform my Friday prayers and the brisk stroll i took to get myself a voucher.Other than that,i've been in this room burying myself in my writing pad,sketching new characters,reading my MAD magazines,relaxing behind my headphones and reciting my holy book every now and then.I like it,dont regret being here by myself one bit.The fortress of solitude is a haven,a sanctum that i could always find solace when the shadows grow closer.But everyone back at the headquarters was anxious for me to come back,so mum called and incisted that i should accompany dad on his trip back to Kaduna tomorrow.Guess i'll be heading home where my missing heart is waiting for me to arrive and put it right back into place.So much for the silence i say,for its time for me to take a holiday.Atleast until Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment