SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Monday 31 May 2010

THe lasT waRd oN tHe leFT

My friend told me about his dad's mishap at the bathroom over a month ago while he was still in school,and as the weeks went by,i inquired further about his dad's health.When he came home two weeks ago,he told me daddy was recuperating but he had to be taken to the clinic for redressing on a daily basis.This week,his dad was hospitalized and i luckily happened to call at the right moment when they were together at the hospital.I asked him about his dad's health,then he felt glad that i did that cos daddy was right beside him.He handed over the phone to his dad and i wished him a speedy recovery.He was happy to hear from his son's very good friend and thanked me a lot for the care and kindness.A few hours later,i came into town and my friend picked me up to go and visit his dad at the hospital.We got there,and saw him playing a ZUMA game on his laptop.I was happy to see that he was feeling a lot better.We stayed for a while and left just as the doctor walked in to give my friend's dad his injection.I said goodbye to the old man and he thanked me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment