SighTs aNd souNds

SighTs aNd souNds
When music works in-sync with art,it gives rise to an ultimate dual performance that the stage itself has never ever seen even on the big screen:"DoubLe TeaM"

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe

SeTTiNg tHe suPeR sceNe
I am a sucker for the rock genre of music.I acquired a taste for it 9years ago,and since then i couldnt escape Electric city (life inside an electric guitar).Punk is my choice,but am down with alternative,gothic,hard and soft aspects too.As long as it is rock,it'll work.

Mad abouT MAD

Mad abouT MAD
MAD magazines have been my inspirational favorite since the beginning of time.I am a huge,avid hoarder who owns a library of this jocular magazine.Its a highly recommended collector's item and treasure trove.And its fully worth it,so dont live your life without it ;)

RocKaMaNia

RocKaMaNia
My arsenal of rock cds is still growing by the day and i dont see them stopping until they tile my entire floor,paper my four walls,make my bed sheets and curtains,then finally board the ceiling :)

Friday 21 May 2010

THe coLdesT sHouLdeR

Okay so it was a saturday afternoon and i was watching the O.C on TV.Suddenly my phone rang and an unknown number was calling me.I paused,then answered and there was a strange female voice at the receiving end."Ahmed" she said,"how are you,guess who?" i didnt have the slightest idea who it was cos her voice didnt sound familiar at all.When i gave up,she said "its Hadiza,your old classmate.Hadiza Blell" first of all,i was mute.I didnt say a word until she asked if i'd recognized her.I said yes,but had a funny feeling that somebody was playing a prank on me.She was so disappointed that i didnt shriek or show any excitement one bit after all the years of silence.She said goodbye with a cold low tone and hung up the phone.A minute later,she sent a text with terse contents expressing how hurt she was and how much it had shocked her to hear me utter those words.Later on,i felt very bad about what happened on the phone and decided to call and apologize to her.She didnt pick up the first time,then i called again.Still no answer,so i gave up and rinsed the thought off my head.Though its materializing again.Am not proud of what i did and hope she'll eventually forgive and forget everything.People make mistakes,that's what makes us human.

No comments:

Post a Comment